Defer a PaymentFee Schedule
Need extra cash? Defer a Loan Payment!
Members must be in good standing with the credit union (i.e. all accounts positive and above minimum required balances, no draft account abuse, etc.). Applications must be submitted five business days before your next scheduled payment. Only one monthly payment can be skipped in a 12-month period.
- Any loan that was more than 30 days past due in the previous 12 months will not qualify.
- This program applies to consumer loans only. Lines of credit, real estate or mini-loans do not qualify.
- A minimum loan balance of $500 is required.
- Loans must be open for a minimum of six months to qualify for this program.
- Please submit a separate request for each loan you would like to defer.